Tuesday 30 October 2018

WEEK 10 Vocabulary (Let´s Celebrate)



Teachers: Lidia, Saraí, Paola

Hi Guys! Here I am again and this time I had the fortune to be in a vocabulary class with the teachers: Lidia, Saraí, and Paola, this was their last class the third one and well I really liked it. there were over 9 or 8 students. I will explain the things which I noted while they were teaching so let’s begin… 

The things I liked from the class: Lidia started the class, she looked confident in what she was doing. I came late to the class but I was able to see a great part of her performance. She did the warm up and the presentation of the new words if I am not bad. I could note that she had the control of the class, the activities were amusing for kids, they were thrilled with them, I liked her attitude, the tone of voice, the interaction with children was awesome, and she was so calm while teaching and that was great. Saraí was the second one developing the other stages. At the beginning in the first practise she gave out some little paper where it was the name of some students, they were supposed to move and change of desk, at first they did not want to, but I was impressed when Saraí pull herself together and had them move and work with the person she had asked them to work with. Honestly at first she seemed pretty worried when they did not want to move, but she dealt quite awesome with the situation after this she had such an astonishing performance, she was perfect, I can see a great potential in her as a future teacher. Being honest I feel fairly inspired when she performances a class. Paola was the last one in give the last stages. It just that these girls are awesome all of them, Paola had a great attitude, she controlled the class, called the attention of students and I want to highly something regarding when calling the attention of children all of them had this special way doing it. What I mean is that the three of them called the attention but in a kind manner, not in a rude way and we have to recognise that. It is hard to do it, it might seem simply when you are in front is another thing, and they did it incredible. 


Things I did not like: Honestly I did not see anything that can be written in this section, they were completely awesome, kids were enjoying themselves while girls were doing the activities, there were no problems, none inconvenience of course the objective now it to look forward and improve more, it is not time to stop, no yet. They only have to keep up like this and it is undoubtedly sure they will become in great teachers.

Things I would like to do: For my future classes I would like to use their decoration, I was stunned by the decoration it was not such a great amount of materials but with the few they used was enough and it was really creative, it was colourful; I think that it caught the attention of students and it was related to the topic which they were giving the class. All in all, I am pleased to have been in their class, I enjoyed the activities, they were funny, appealing and creative as well and I am completely children enjoyed as I did, they were talking having fun when developing the activities and the most important is that they were learning and the team accomplished many aims but they attained with the most essential which was make students learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 10 Vocabulary (Let´s Celebrate)

Teachers: Lidia, Saraí, Paola Hi Guys! Here I am again and this time I had the fortune to be in a vocabulary class with the teachers: L...